Even if you eat well, you may not get enough nutrients from your diet. Vitamin infusions, such as Myers Cocktails and lipotropic injections, are a way to introduce crucial nutrients directly into your bloodstream. Vitamin infusions bypass the digestive tract. This lets your body readily absorb high concentrations of the nutrients it needs for proper functioning and good health. People with a wide range of health ailments can benefit from this wellness technique. Hillcrest Physical Medicine, serving Clarksville and the surrounding areas, can determine which vitamin infusions are best suited to your unique needs.
Myers Cocktail Vitamin Infusions
The Myers Cocktail is named after physician Dr. John Myers, who was a pioneer in the field of intravenous (IV) nutrition. He developed his signature blend of vitamins and minerals to treat patients who suffered from chronic fatigue, heart palpitations, and depression. Today, specialists like those at Hillcrest Physical Medicine can use the Myers Cocktail to help patients manage the symptoms of:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Upper respiratory tract infections.
- Muscle spasms.
- Seasonal allergies.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Chronic sinusitis.
- Autoimmune diseases.
The Myers Cocktail is also appropriate for people who suffer from low energy and an ineffective immune system, even if they lack a specific diagnosis. This potent vitamin infusion contains:
- Magnesium for nerve and muscle functioning.
- Vitamin B1 for glucose metabolism and nerve, muscle, and heart functioning.
- Vitamin B2 for metabolism, energy, and healthy blood cells.
- Vitamin B3 for metabolism, cholesterol regulation, and brain function.
- Vitamin B5 for blood cell production, hormonal balance, and digestive health.
- Vitamin B6 for protein metabolism, immune function, and cognitive development.
- Vitamin B12 for neurological function, red blood cell production, and DNA synthesis.
- Vitamin C for immune function, cardiovascular health, dental health, and eye health.
Hillcrest Physical Medicine is a fully integrated wellness practice serving patients in the Clarksville and surrounding areas. To request an appointment for vitamin infusions or our other wellness services, call our friendly staff at (931) 906-9679.
Why Choose Us
- Upscale, Full Service Boutique
- Cater To All Ages
- Products Are Organic & All Natural
- Eminence Skin Care Spa
- Convenient Hours